If you haven't already, mark your calendars: Think 2020 is still happening! From May 5–6, 2020, everyone around the world can participate in this digital event experience from the comfort and safety of home.
What’s even better, it's absolutely free for you to join.
While our team is truly going miss the excitement of the live event and connecting with our clients, partners, and friends in-person this time around, IBM is going a great job making the most of the event given the realities we're facing.
We hope you'll join us in participating in this event. Here's the scoop.
Think 2020 will be an exciting combination of live streamed content, interactive sessions and certification opportunities. IBM will deliver the same growth opportunities as previous years while highlighting IBM’s latest technology and industry expertise.
Wherever you are, you’ll be able to get the best of IBM and hear from esteemed industry leaders—through this special Think Digital Event Experience. Here’s what we can do through Think 2020 Digital:
- Get inspired—Watch live sessions with our featured speakers from around the globe, including Arvind Krishna, Amal Clooney, Mayim Bialik, and more.
- Interact with the experts—Learn how to solve the most business-critical issues and hear from IBM executives, thought leaders, Business Partners, and other clients who are leading the way.
- Keynotes including:
- The New Essential Technologies for Business
- Act, Don’t React: How AI and Automation Will Change the Way You Work
- Trends and Directions sessions including:
- Accelerate Efficiency and Resiliency with Cloud
- Reduce Operational Costs and Ensure Supply Chain Continuity
- Build and Modernize Applications Quickly to Reduce Costs
- Innovation talks with thought leaders
- Technical Labs, Think Academy, and certifications: Be sure to check out the available labs and certifications, and register soon. They do fill up quickly.
- Business Sessions to help sharpen your skills and navigate these challenging times.
- Discover the latest advancements—Explore topics like Cloud, Supply Chain, Integration, Data & AI, Security, IoT, and more.
- Experience the future of tech—Build solid credentials through hundreds of business and technical sessions offered online.
Check out the live stream schedule.
You’ll have the opportunity to interact with others and engage with executives through interactive chats and one-on-one meetings. You’ll also have the convenience of being able to choose the sessions of your choice, build your own agenda and log in when it’s convenient for you.
Registration is currently open for the Think 2020 Digital Event Experience. If you’ve already registered for Think 2020 in San Francisco, you’re automatically registered for the digital event at no charge.
This incredible learning experience is a no-cost opportunity to change the way the world works by putting smart to work. Learn more and register for your free pass today at https://www.ibm.com/think. Check out the FAQ page on the Think 2020 website, and reach out to us if you have questions.