IBM Interconnect 2017 is just around the corner, and we're excited to reconnect with many of our friends, customers, and partners while attending the event in Las Vegas next week.
If you're going to be there, we hope you'll add this session to your agenda. During this session, three speakers from AmerisourceBergen, a leading global healthcare solutions company, will describe their journey to achieving their EDI vision. It's a great B2B Integration success story, and we're thrilled to be presenting alongside them.
Read on for details—we hope to see you there!
AmerisourceBergen's EDI Vision program is transforming its business. With goals of yielding greater customer satisfaction and more efficient business operations, this program provides a resilient and scalable B2B architecture using IBM B2B and Lightwell solutions that can quickly respond to ever-changing business needs. With over 8,500 trading partners and 200,000 daily messages to support, this is no small feat.
We will discuss our journey, including how we leveraged these solutions to streamline B2B processes, eliminate silos, centralize MFT infrastructure and deliver a comprehensive monitoring system that provides end-to-end visibility of transaction activity as well as service availability and business process monitoring.
- Scott Marshall, AmerisourceBergen
- Scott is a Director of Applications Development at AmerisourceBergen and has responsibility for the EDI platform and technologies. He has over 22 years of experience working with software development in a variety of organizations such as IBM, Advanta, New Jersey Legislature and Member Solutions.
- Lawrence Cabral, AmerisourceBergen
- Lawrence is an IT management professional with more than 25 years of experience in leading systems and service delivery. As a Senior Business Systems Analyst and Applications Architect, Lawrence has provided many supply chain solutions with an emphasis on logistics. As a leader in service delivery, he has collaborated with multiple development and support teams to ensure end-to-end service delivery and to drive process improvement.
- Manish Vijayvergiy, AmerisourceBergen
- Manish has over 15 years of experience in solution architecture and technical program/project management. He has operationalization, system optimization and development experience in different functional domains including e-commerce (B2C, B2B, Omni-Channel, Drop Ship), SaaS, Manufacturing, 3PL and Healthcare with best of both agile and waterfall methodologies. He has expertise in Integration architecture design and EDI implementation with various data transformation end points, including XML, and Custom formats (CSV, Flat files, DB maps).
- Trevor Richards, Lightwell
- Trevor is a seasoned business integration specialist with a 30-year track record of success serving a diverse range of industries. He first joined Lightwell (then Oxford Consulting Group) in 2000. As Lightwell's Chief Technology Officer, he brings his unique blend of technical expertise together with his extensive experience in managing project implementation teams to Lightwell's B2B integration customers worldwide.
If you're heading to Interconnect, we wish you safe travels and hope to connect with you there.