Not Just another Conference
IBM Amplify is one of the year’s most anticipated events for companies that are focused on delivering great customer experiences across channels, while improving customer acquisition, loyalty, and profitability. In other words, for you.
Will you be at IBM Amplify 2016 in Tampa May 16-19?
“Every company’s greatest assets are its customers, because without customers there is no company.” ~Michael LeBoeuf
Lightwell will be there and we’re excited about participating as an IBM Amplify Gold Sponsor this year. We're looking forward to sharing how we help companies with B2B and B2C Commerce, Omnichannel, ship from store, buy online, pick up in store, drop shipping, returns management, and even multi-channel payments acceptance.
Just a little background for those of you who aren't very familiar with what we do and how we fit in to IBM Amplify: from soup-to-nuts, we provide our customers with the services, solutions, and expertise they need for everything related to eCommerce and order management, including IBM Sterling Order Management and IBM WebSphere Commerce.
We want to meet as many of you as possible, so we’re showing up with a number of key team members, including:
- Adam Heeter, CEO
- Chris Halvorson, VP of B2B integration and Commerce Solutions
- Lori Angalich, VP of Marketing
- Members of the Omnichannel Commerce Solutions team, including Alora Chistiakoff and Brian Kayla.
This is going to be a wonderful event. The four-day conference is designed to give attendees a look inside the cognitive commerce innovations that help businesses improve customer acquisition, loyalty, and profitability in four tracks:
- Customer Analytics
- eCommerce & Merchandising
- Digital Experience
Through keynote speakers, networking opportunities, the Amplify Marketplace, and a wide array of sessions, attendees can learn about how to improve your customer experience and grow your business.
If you’re still on the fence, check out these top 12 reasons to attend IBM Amplify:
- Learn how new cognitive capabilities are fundamentally revolutionizing customer experiences through deeper human engagement.
- Network! Share and develop ideas with peers, colleagues, potential partners, and IBM experts.
- Learn how to more easily execute personalized marketing across channels.
- Gain techniques for diagnosing deficiencies and improving customer experiences.
- Discover and enhance the value of IBM’s cognitive commerce solutions with in-depth sessions led by IBM experts and customers.
- Gain hands-on experience and learn best practices to enhance your skills and drive immediate results.
- Explore solutions that will help you deliver seamless cross-channel and omnichannel commerce
- Incorporate social business into your marketing, ecommerce and service efforts
- Learn how both B2B and B2C companies are delivering compelling customer experiences while improving their own processes through IBM solutions
- Gain insights on how to optimize pricing and promotions across digital and in-store channels
- Amplify is held in Tampa, Florida in May, and temperatures are predicted to be in the high 80s!
- And finally, Lightwell is a Gold sponsor of IBM Amplify this year and we’re excited about connecting with you at the event. Stay tuned for news about our sponsorship activities.
If you're planning to attend IBM Amplify and would like to connect in-person, please get in touch with us. We hope to see you there!If you haven't already, register today for IBM Amplify 2016. Early bird prices are effective through April 8, 2016.